Mocha Cake

Come August ans we have back-to-back birthdays in the house. First my brothers's and then my Hubby's. Past two weekends we were too tied up in Church activity and so i ended up baking just one cake for  the two.



I had been searching for a different twist to a chocolate cake and a day or two before the birthday stumbled upon this cake recipe and here it is, Mocha Cake. Do find the recipe here. I followed the recipe to the T and it was really good. Got lots of compliments from the family :D.

Happy Baking!!

Comments

  1. Came across your blog today.......looks awesome. Keep it up.
    Do visit me at smart-snacks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Delighted to be sharing some l-o-v-e from my kitchen with you. If you tried any of my recipe, tag me @pancuisine on Instagram and hastag it #pancuisinerecipe
Cheers!

Popular Posts